SENIOR PORTRAIT MAKEUP & HAIR
Your senior portrait session is so important, and those pictures will be seen by all your family and friends. Add to your investment in your pictures by having your hair and makeup professionally done by someone who knows how to make you look stunning on camera.
Perhaps you have some reasons why you are on the fence about hiring a makeup artist/hairstylist. Some common reasons I’ve heard are:
- You’ve had a bad experience before with another artist
- Youtube tutorials make it look easy!
- A friend that will do it for free
- You worry that you won’t look like yourself
- It’s too expensive
- You don’t ever wear makeup
WHY HIRE A MAKEUP & HAIR ARTIST FOR SENIOR PORTRAITS?
• Portrait makeup is not the same as every day makeup. Maybe you don’t do your makeup often, maybe you do it every day? A makeup artist will have the professional quality products needed for high quality photographs.
• A makeup and hair artist is trained to know what will and won’t translate well in professional photography and will be able to adapt your makeup and hair to the location your session will be at whether it’s out in the sun, or in a studio.
• Make your investment in great pictures worthwhile. You’ve invested money in hiring a great photographer, but your photographer can only capture what’s in front of them. Just like you might buy a new outfit for your pictures, having your makeup and hair done by a professional is an investment in the quality of your photos. Having your hair and makeup done professionally can also save you from costly re-touching fees from your photographer!
• A little pampering goes a long way towards feeling confident. When you look amazing, you feel amazing! Treating yourself to some pampering for your pictures will add to your photos as you walk taller, smile bigger, and your eyes sparkle brighter. The camera will absolutely capture that empowered and confident glow in your personality.